1. Photo-a-day project of hubby and me.
- I missed one day in October and one day in November.
- I cheated a little bit in October and November... I bought a little bunny bag from ASOS and a few things from the Maison Martin Margiela sale at H&M. I haven't been thrifting at all!
3. Savings goal + rewards!
- I'm at around 67% as of November.
- My 2 month beauty ban was completed in September & October. I went crazy in November though so more bans will be in my future.
5. Drink one litre of water per day.
- I'm being very very bad with water.
6. Figure out the mess that is my hair.
- I didn't learn any new styles in the month of October and November but I filmed a whole bunch of review/demonstration videos of the Nume 4 Play set. I still have to film an overview/intro so these videos probably won't be posted until late December or the new year.
7. Decorate, de-clutter & re-organize.
- We are getting our closets re-done this Friday!! We hired California Closets to design and install our new bedroom and hall closet so we've emptied them both out. I'm literally sitting in a huge mess right now! The closets are costing us a pretty penny so I'm hoping it will all be worth it.
8. Keep a better record of events.
Just one more month of updates! It will actually be a year-in-review type post. I am also hoping to record a video about how to set goals. :)