1. Photo-a-day project of hubby and me.
- I missed a whopping 6 days in September! 2 of those days were legitimate because I was out of town but the other 4 were just plain misses.
- In the video, I indicated that I only purchased a pair of Rockstar Jeans from Old Navy (on sale for $19!). However, I received a parcel in the mail the other day that reminded me of another purchase: this little bunny purse that I saw on Wendy's Lookbook. I was contemplating returning the purse because I'm not a huge fan of the quality but I love how it reminds me of Truffle so I will probably end up keeping it.
3. Savings goal + rewards!
- I'm still at 53% so I better ramp it up in October!
- I was very good in the month of September - no new beauty products and I used up a ton of stuff as well! I did, however, redeem a few Glymm points for the Evolvh shampoo & conditioner and the Villainess body creme & scrub because I am worried Glymm is going to change its policy that you can redeem an unlimited number of points (in 100 point increments) in a single transaction.
5. Drink one litre of water per day.
- Not doing well with this goal at all. Maybe it's because of the cooler weather but I am not even close to drinking one litre of water at work... and I'm probably barely drinking one litre for the whole day.
6. Figure out the mess that is my hair.
- I didn't learn any new styles in the month of September but I've been trying really hard to make my hair look presentable every single day. I think I'm doing pretty well.
7. Decorate, de-clutter & re-organize.
- My hubby and I did so much to our condo in September! We completely rearranged our furniture and now we have a lot more space in the living room. We de-cluttered quite a bit too but it's still a work in progress. Our unit is teeny tiny so it's really important for us to keep on top of clutter.
8. Keep a better record of events.
I can't believe we're in the last quarter of 2012. It has been quite the year!